ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA
Born on July 12, 1968 in the village of Kok-Jar in Nookatsky district of Osh region, Eralieva Umutkan Polototovna is married and a loving mother to two sons and two daughters and a grandmother to seven grandchildren.
From 1980 to 1985, she learnt to play the komuz, the national instrument of Kyrgyzstan, at the department of Kyrgyz Folk Instruments in Naiman Children’s Music School. Since 8th grade, she worked as a freelance correspondent, wrote articles on various subjects for district newspapers Kolkhozchu and Leninsky Put.
Eralieva graduated from the Accounting Department of the Faculty of Economics of the Kyrgyz Agricultural Institute, Scriabin. Now she is a successful Economist-Accountant by profession. As an accountant, she worked at the Ala-Archa Shopping Center of the Union of Consumers of Kyrgyzstan in Bishkek.
From 2009 to 2013, she worked as a senior employee of the Department of Mass Media and Culture of the National Library of the Kyrgyz Republic, Alykula Osmonova. From 2013 to 2020, Eralieva was the head of the Department of Culture, deputy editor-in-chief and Executive Secretary of the newspaper “Zhetkinchek”. Since 2020, she has been working as the director of the children’s center of LLC “Asterisks”.
She is a published author and some of her prominent works are listed below:
– Absamat Masaliev, The Great Son of Ala-Bishkek-2013 LLP, Turar Publishing House.
– “Urkuya”, Bishkek-2014, Turar Publishing House.
– “Songs Are My Soul” Bishkek-2014, Gulchynar Publishing House.
– “Great Kirghiz Mitalip Mamytov” Bishkek-2014, Turar Publishing House “Starry Sky of Childhood” Bishkek-2017, Altyn Tamga Publishing House.
– Journalistic and encyclopedic collection “Nookat – The Golden Cradle” Bishkek-2020, the Advert Printing House.
Eralieva’s other achievements include:
– Member of the National Union of Writers of the Kyrgyz Republic, member of the Union of Journalists of Kyrgyzstan.
– “Excellent Student of Culture” of the Kyrgyz Republic.
– “Excellent Student of Education” of the Kyrgyz Republic, awarded the badges “Best Cultural Worker”, awarded the badge “Kyrgyz Language” of the National Commission on the State Language under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, awarded the Diploma of the Jogorku Kenesh Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, Certificate of Honor of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (2020).
The awards and recognitions she has won from time to time has made her a well known literary figure in the world.
1. Mark Twain International Literary Award “Simpletons abroad” Diploma of the II degree in the nomination ”Literature for children” for poems for children (Writers’ Union of North America).
2. Her poems were published in the St. Petersburg art magazine “MOST” (almanac) on (03/16/12)
3. She took part in the International Spring Festival in Portugal and became a poet laureate.
4. Many of her poems were translated into Spanish by the famous poet and artist Letizia Guzman.
5. On 8th November 2021, project Hyperpoema was published in Ukraine’s book of world records.
6. INTERNATIONAL POETRY ANTHOLOGY – 2022 – ANTHOLOGY OF WORLD POETRY – Red Rose, with outstanding poets from all over the WORLD for the first time in TURKEY.
7. “The World Union of Poets was admitted to the Union of World Literary Parliaments (in Italy).
8. The friendship of world poets and writers was accepted (in Turkey).
9. Her poems were published in the Bulgarian almanac “Literature” on March 21st 2022.
10. Finalist of the International Literary Prize “Not a day without a line” named after Yuri Karlovich Olesha (North American Union of Poets)
11. The French poet and editor of the Paris Window, Abu Zubier, is published in the collection of poems by poets of the world.
12. April 2nd is the birthday of the great children’s writer Hans Christian Andersen as FESTIVAL OF BIG DREAMS. This year Eralieva won the “Anderson Diploma” which was held in Greece on April 2nd and 3rd.
13. The magic of recitation (Bangladesh) April 8, 10:30.
14. Eurasian Creative Guild (London) Finalist “Voices of Friends” (May 6-10, 2022).
15. Ambassador of the Institute for World Peace in Niger in Kyrgyzstan.
16.. President of the World Association of Writers, Poets and Artists in Poland in Kyrgyzstan.
17. General Director of SPI in Bangladesh in Kyrgyzstan.
18. Director General of the International Chamber of Writers and Artists in Spain (Barcelona) in Kyrgyzstan.
19. His poems were published in the Bulgarian literary almanac ART-LITERA.
20. Yuri Karlovich is a finalist of the Olesha International Literary Award (North American Union of Poets) “not one day without lines”.
21. April 2-A big “dream festival” in honor of the birthday of the great children’s writer Hans Christian Andersen. He won the Anderson Diploma on April 2 and 3 in Greece.
17. The Magic of Reading (Bangladesh) on April 8 at 10:30. Participant of the online festival.
18. Finalist of the Eurasian Creative Guild (London) “the voice of friends ” (May 6-10, 2022).
19. Laureate of the international diploma of the second degree named after Bulat Akudzhava.
20. Winner of the literary festival “Golden Pen” in Syria.
21. He has received literary awards from more than 30 countries around the world.
22. Representative of the International Charitable Foundation “Mother Teresa” in Kyrgyzstan.
23. The works have been published in collections of literature from many countries of the world.
24. Her poems (songs) have been translated into: Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish, English, Spanish, Kazakh, Polish, Bangladeshi, Tajik and Urdu, Uzbek and so on.b. Translation into languages.
Here is one of her most recent poems highly humanitarian:
don’t orphan children,
don’t make a woman a widow.
The earth was bombed and stained with blood,
don’t exterminate the human race!
don’t light a stormy fire,
don’t think about loneliness,
Animals, innocent massacres,
don’t disturb or harm nature.
Stop the war,
Poverty has spread,
The number of homeless people has increased.
The baby’s future is in doubt…
Homeland cloud fled and suffered!
Eralieva UMUTAI POLOTOVNA
(Kyrgyzstan) poet, writer, publicist.
Translation from Turkish to English: Zeki Celik (Turkey).